A wonderful surprise was waiting for me in my inbox the other day, a Beautiful Blogger Award from Michelle at SomeGirl’sWebsite. Sadly, I couldn’t respond with an immediate post.
But THANK YOU so much, Michelle!
This sort of reminds me of a pay-it-forward, getting-to-know others, fun game for bloggers.
The rules for the award are as follows: The recipient of the award thanks & links the person who gave them the award, then chooses 7 bloggers to pass the award on to, shares 7 things about themselves and finally, notifies each new recipient to let them know they’ve been given a Beautiful Blogger Award.
The 7 bloggers I chose to send this Beautiful Blogger Award to are:
Now, for the 7 things about me:
1) I enjoy home improvement projects.
2) I like being an adult more than I ever liked childhood.
3) I talk way too much and way too long at every opportunity.
4) Sarcasm is my native tongue.
5) I was an extra in a movie.
6) I agonized for 7 months over which baseboards I wanted.
7) I know my Redeemer lives!
So, there you have it.